Thursday 26 November 2020

Some Days

The bush sleep was good. It does get very ๐Ÿฅถ at ๐ŸŒš though. Luckily I have a new sleeping bag that keeps this in check ๐Ÿฆง. The ๐ŸŒŸ were really something last night when I got up to ๐Ÿ…ฟ️ at about ๐Ÿ•’am. 
The ๐Ÿ•Ž sorry I mean the dew was not drying off so I packed anyway. I had a ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿž☕๐Ÿฅš appointment at 8am and I was keen not to miss it. Luckily I was ready and there on time. A feast fit for a ๐Ÿ‘‘. It went down a treat. ๐Ÿงพ paid off to... SPAR (good for you). This spar is not good for anyone. Their prices are more than the others. An email will be sent tomorrow to head office to see if this is the norm. Anyways no time for moaning. Packed like an African (which I am) I get moving. ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ†˜️๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค• the bike is heavy today. It feels like I have the ๐ŸŒ in the ๐ŸŽ’๐ŸŽ’. How does this keep happening ๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️. 
I stop in at the farm I have stayed at a few times. The bossman is nowhere to be seen ๐Ÿ™„. I leave my ๐Ÿ”ข๐Ÿ”ข so he can tsap me. I explain I will be ๐Ÿ”™ in the hood on Sunday. If he wants we can do a ride. He apparently has some trails on his ๐Ÿšœ farm which I would like to ride. The lady says she will pass on the message. 
On the joe. It's a relatively easy ride today. 50kms. I get going. Few vehicles pass. The odd ๐Ÿš› too. Nothing happening. Then I ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿฆป a louder than usual vehicle. I immediately pull to the left. No sooner have I done this than 2 double cab bakkies come roaring past. Both filled with women. Looks like they were having a girls weekend or something. So now I need to go and find this gig.
Hope you all well.
☮ out. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment