Thursday 19 November 2020

Really ๐Ÿค”

Today has been an interesting day. Been to vodacrap twice, that's 2️⃣ice. No joy to the world. My line has been given the Rodger Moore by the syndicates of this world. It has been given the octo๐Ÿˆ. The golden๐Ÿ‘†. And all the other names you give it. I am not sure how I feel about this. Peter Rick seems to be trying to help me at the shop but if it ain't working you ain't helping. I do not want to stay in this town another day. But what are my options ⬆️ ➡️ ⬇️ ⬅️ I guess. I don't want to leave here without a working ๐Ÿ•➕๐Ÿฆด. So I am sort of bent over a ๐Ÿ›ข. I shall be ๐Ÿ”™ @ his shop tomorrow @ ๐Ÿ•ข sharp. He will know this. Ever wondered why when things seem to be going ⏬ it just seems to be never ending ๐Ÿค”. 
Anyways less negativity. Hopefully Rodney Sole can sort it in the am. I shall not hold my breath. Apart from ๐Ÿ“ต things are excellent. I hope your ๐Ÿ’ฉ is too. I just want to get moving again. Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday.
On these trips I get to think a lot about life and all it is worth. I guess as a single, unemployed 46 year old you tend to think where you missed the ๐Ÿš. What happened. How did I end up here. To be fair I am a happy person. I get it if you are sniggering right now. But I am. I think today has put a stop to me doing what I want to do. I need to rely on a button pusher to make me go forward. That fucks me off no end. Just make it work dick๐Ÿฆฒ. Not rocket science. But maybe it is. Maybe I just need to walk down the road to the other network and get connected. Cell ©️ for yourself. Let's see what happens when I wake up.
Got a new mtn line. Less than 5 minutes. Life is easy when you stop banging your head against the wall!!!!!!!
Miss you all.
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment