Monday 16 November 2020

No ⛔⚠️

Wow! ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒช last night. Half way through my sleep I had to move my entire setup under the carport. The wind was fantastic. It was moving the small town of Vioolsdrif into my abode. ๐Ÿ”ฉ that! I was moving address. Under the ๐Ÿš—port things were much better. Sleep was resumed. 
There was no rush to today's events. My plan was to go to the border and try and cross over. 
When I awoke for the day I had changed my mind. This trip was to have been to see the ๐Ÿ  river canyon. However that all changed. I was feeling uneasy. Nervous. Not confident at all. So I changed my mind. I would follow the river for a bit and find a good place for the night. That was as far as the plan was for the day.
It only really goes west ๐Ÿงญ so that it would be. Down the road and follow the river. It was nice riding. Road was in fair shape and not a hill in sight. There are many places on the river banks. I stopped at several to find out the situation. The road led me here. Oewerbos. It's a super place. Friendly people and okay rates. I think I am the only person here. ๐Ÿฌ. I'll take it. Unpacked. Washed. Clothes washed ๐Ÿฅป๐Ÿ‘”๐Ÿ‘–. On the deck having a ๐Ÿบ. The view of the river is spectacular. The life blood of the area. The only reason for existence here is the ๐ŸŠriver. 
On a side note. ๐Ÿ“ƒ There are a lot of pumps pulling water out of this river. I mean a lot. The river still looks healthy but if that changes there is going to be mayhem. Loads of farming here. Looks like mainly grapes ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡.
It is astounding how we as humans continue to burden this planet with our wants and greed. I see this quite a bit. If you reading this and you know me then you know I am a person of very few wants. Not gloating, well actually yes I am ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I think we are going to break this place quite soon. Then what we gonna do, what we gonna do when they come for you ❓❔❗❕
Enough of my shit. 
There is quite a big decision to be made. Go home the way I got here. Or go home through the Richtersfeld. I have been warned by everyone that it is hard. Very hard. Maybe it is time to ✔. It's also quite hot. 35 odd. I will probably stay here another day and then return that route. So this could be one of my last messages to the world ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ or not. Who cares right. Death is our destiny. No matter which way you look at it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚. I find this very funny. I think it must be done. One way or another... I wanna wanna wanna do it. One way ➡️ or ⬅️ or ⚰⚱ will see if I can hear the nigerian music. 
That's pretty much it lovely people. Keep good. Keep safe. Take chances. Why the fuck not? If a car can do it, I can do it on my ๐Ÿšฒ. This I am certain of.
Love and peace.
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment