Wednesday 24 June 2020

Today!

It was a very pleasant start. Got in a good walk and then a lovely hot shower. It was grand. 
Down to Augrabies Falls. It's an okay place. The falls themselves are quite spectacular. But I have terrible vertigo so I didn't get that close to the edge. Then off round a small section of the park. I honestly wasn't in the mood for it so it was brief. They have giraffes so I am a little sore I didn't make more effort. But honestly it is quite a big park so no guarantees I was going to see them.
It was still a good morning. 
Then off down the road. It was terribly slow and boring today. I think I am over thinking things and it is starting to get to me.
This will probably be my last post for a while. Just not feeling up to it at the moment. 
So if you are reading or following I will be back in a while.
Off to Springbok tomorrow. I know a campsite there so hopefully they are open. 
Be good and chat soon. 
Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment