Monday 29 June 2020

Days

There are days when I feel great. Wake up good, wash and smell like 🌹 do some walking and then a little driving. Find an incredible spot and put up camp for the day and night to follow. 
Then there are days when I miss the happiness inside. I still do all of the above but it just feels like why? Why go through this mundane shit and carry on. It just feels so repetitive and looking for the end of the line.
It is this feeling that I am trying to work through. The purpose feeling. It comes, it goes. I haven't found the answers yet and not sure there are any. Happiness is easy. Life is easy. Finding the meaning of it all not so much.
It's not suicidal just more like "for fucks sake I have had this day. Why do I need to have it again?"
I can't really blame it on 19 as I had it before that. I think my biggest issue and as I mentioned to a friend is that I want a job that fulfills me. Maybe man whore 🤣 we all love sex right. 
Maybe I just need to return home collect my trusted 🚲 and go and ride for a while. I never seemed to have these concerns when I was on my bike. I was too worried about getting stabbed 🔪 and robbed then being left for dead and bleeding out in 10 hours. I know right. Bit messed up. 
I don't see the point to a lot of things that happen in this world. But that is me. You all know that. We should be thinking about less people in the world. Downsizing. We have too much of everything. 
So that is my peace for now. It's been said. I am still in this amazingly beautiful spot. Gonna piss off for a walk and think about thinking too much 🤔🤯🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment