Saturday 27 June 2020

Earth Starter

Last night was weirdly horrid. Very strange dreams and they were just coming full on. I don't know what is up with that. I suppose some dream expert would have a field day with them. So hopefully I never find one πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Then when I got up at 7 the top add on for the tent was covered in ice. Solid ice ❄❄☃️ Then as I look at the car same thing. Check the temperature on the vehicular dashboard and it says 1🌑 WTF I have seen -3🌑this trip and no ice. Anyway it was quite cool and another good memory I have.
Then boom bang wheelie out the joint waving hysterically at the owner and his family. What a cool place. I will be back there. On a bike or in a car, who knows but I will be back.

Cross back into my hometown of WC. I passed the main roadblock and I tell you it was manned like armageddon. The army and the leggy were there. Full on brigade of soldiers and all the gear that goes with it. Very intimidating. Luckily I showed my pass and I was gone faster than you can say, hey corona.
I had my sights set on a place I have been before. A little bike (motor) place I have stopped before. Near Klawer. So I push on through until I get to the gate. Beep beep. No answer... beep beep and the owner fella comes down. Sorry mate we are currently closed. Pull through again soon he shouts. I nod in confirmation and again take to the road.
Now if you have read through all the shit I have written on this blog you will remember my last bike trip I stopped at this gaf. It is the place where the owner had gone to CT to collect his earth starter motorbike. Same fella and same gaf. Cool as chips he is. 
Anyway I find myself here not far from his place. Chilled up for the night. It will be in the car as I think if the tent goes up I will wake up in another state. It is windy as hell. A bit of rain but hopefully the evening will bring more of baby jesus's wee. 
So I leave you for the night. Keep warm and safe.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment