Tuesday 23 June 2020

Good Evening

What a sleep last night. It was truly the best I have had for months. Was out about 9 and only up at 🉐️ that's 7️⃣➖3️⃣0️⃣ 
I felt great and was feeling better than I have felt for many days. It was lovely. Thank you to the Hakskeen Pan and all you provided for me. It was a great distance out of the way but absolutely worth it. 🆒️
Today finds me at a proper campsite. It is nice. A good hot water wash and one feels a whole lot better. No signal pretty much the whole day so no chats. It can be a little lonely. But I am getting used to the self containment and it is okay. 
The day had been a pleasant one. Done all my washing, cleaned the 🚘 and tidied up the bags. It wasn't too much of a chore as I have been keeping myself pretty on par with that shit. Dinner has been eaten and bed soon. 🕕 and thinking about bed 🎃🎭🐒🤣
Da fuck how old am 👁. Anyways it is still light so will wait for the final curtain before I go to my ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ bed. It has been promoted to a 3 blanket one duvet sleeping quarters. At -3️⃣🌡 you need more than a hope and a prayer to keep warm.
Not much news today but it has been an excellent one. 
I sit here watching the 🐏🐑🐐🐦🦆 in the water and I realize that right now this is exactly where I am supposed to be. What happens tomorrow or the next day is a game that I haven't played yet. It will be dealt with when the time arrives. 
Today I am grateful for what is. The good. Especially the good. I am grateful and thankful. Journeys to come,  journeys gone by. People still to be met and people from past days. I am grateful to all and everyone for the good they show and trust they have in me. Your positivity helps me get through the hard times. Thank you.
Until then look after yourselves and each other. We need each other to get to the next station. To be able to guide and deal with the unknown. 
Sleep tight and be safe. 
G

No comments:

Post a Comment