Saturday 6 June 2020

It's tomorrow

So tomorrow is the day this show starts off. Last night in a comfortable bed. It will be different from tomorrow. Also bloody cold. I have packed what I can and taken stuff out. It is still a heavy bike with a lot of stuff. So be it, they are packed and life must go on.
There is hope for a 8.30 kick off and in Franschoek about 6 to 7 hours later. My fingers are crossed the campsite is open but to be honest I am expecting it not to be. Plans are a bit vague and awash so whatever happens from here forth life will go on. 
It is a very weird feeling. Not like last time I went. There are nerves this time and a bit more uncertainty. I know it will all settle after the first or second day. Everything is temporary in our lives except death. Once you find death it is permanent 🤔😂.
I have a new bike which is just fantastic. Pictures will be put up in due course. It looks like a taxi on it's way to the eastern cape. It makes me chuckle when I look at it. 
So that is it for now. There will be updates when I have signal and the enthusiasm to let you know the progress of my life. In the meantime you all keep well and healthy. 
Until then peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment