Thursday 18 June 2020

Good Bad Ugly

The day started off well. Got up and went sight seeing in the Karoo Nation Park. It was lovely. Saw some lions and the usual buck. Ostriches aplenty! 
I now find myself laying up for the night. It has been a long day of driving. I never ever wanted it to be this way. I just haven't found anywhere good to sleep. Again I look to blame people but it is I who has done this. 
I now sit going over so many things. My run away from real life. My uncertainty. I understand everyone in this world is just doing what they need to do to keep going. Where does the rule book come from?! This trip is really testing me today. 
I have seen the most amazing sights. This was the good. The bad.. my mind. It goes all over and it brings up huge emotions that I have not dealt with. I get sad. 
The ugly. Reality. Getting control of myself. I have never done this. I pack up and run away. It is the story of my being. 
Depression and anxiety are such different diseases. I understand both and how they get control and work into your mind.
I am exhausted. Hopefully a good sleep will see an improvement for the morrow.
Peace be to all. May Love be endless.
💙

No comments:

Post a Comment