Tuesday 9 June 2020

Home

So I am back in Cape Town now. Things are not that bad all considering. A big thank you to Rich for coming to pick me up. It would have been a terribly hard slog all the way. We met at Villiersdorp and came home.
I am staying with Rich tonight and my father tomorrow. Thank you both of you. I have a new plan but going over it in my head. I need time to work through it but it is more travels. This time hopefully in my car with the same sort of route in mind. It will be easier and a lot more comfortable. But who knows I could be back here again soon. I am hoping not. The idea and execution of this trip is because things are quiet and not much happening around. So this was and still is a trip to open my mind and decide the way forward. Right now I am banging my head against the wall and it is sore. I need to work through some much unresolved issues and be at peace with Greg. It will come. Only once I have run away and pulled myself together and have come to peace with my life.
So thank you again to everyone who reads this and everyone who helps me on my journey. I am very grateful and always happy to hear from each and every one of you with regards to mine, yours and everyone's situation. There is much work to do.
Sleep tight and keep well. Keep happy and keep talking. It is a tough time but we will all get through it.
Much Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment