Saturday 27 June 2020

Night 15

Today is 15 days I have been out here. It has been worth it. Seen so much good. Tough times have been around most corners and mentally quite tough. Very little contact with people. I like my life that way. I am not much of a party person anymore. I guess right time, right place and anything goes. But this trip has been good to me so far. 
I estimate another week or so out here. Difficult to time things under the world's current conditions. I fear many jobs lost and many businesses struggling. Ideally I want to do my own business but I need to put serious thought into this over the coming week. I will have plenty of time so hopefully solutions will be found. 
As for today well I am at a place I have visited previously. Awesome little spot called Modderfontein Camping. The only other time I have been to Springbok we stayed the night here and got washed out. Tonight looks clear 🤞 but last night down the road about 10kms I got a little soaked again 🤣.
Next time I come here I am staying in a building. 
Not much news or happenings today. Did some shopping in town and came out to my new spot for the night. An hours walk up the hill, ate and now in bed. 
Promises to be 0 degrees tonight so all my blankets and my new sleeping bag will be earning their keep. Should be good. I love the fresh mornings and the crisp air cleans and refreshes the lungs. It is a good feeling.
So keep it real. Keep it legit and keep warm. Donate a blanket to a homeless person and know that we all need to do a bit extra if we can.
Peace out.
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment