Saturday 13 June 2020

Night Two

Been a fantastic day. Did a few walks around where I stayed last night and where I have stopped for tonight. I am hoping it is a safe spot. Not far from the road but you only hear a car every 10 minutes or so. I do feel safer in the car. I hope it proves to be the right choice.
A few demons still chattering away in my head. I am trying to learn how to control all that happens in there but it is proving a difficult task.
I am not entirely sure we are mean to be alone in this world. I have been in love once or twice at most and it is a magical event. But I can be a bit unstable and sometimes blow stuff up which actually just needed cooling down. It is a very difficult emotion and play to get right. But if you can and do then it is worth every single ounce of energy. 
I am near Robertson tonight. Only did about 50 or so kms today. It was enough. My time is better spent walking the land where I rest my head for the night. I do see some amazing and beautiful places. Keep tuned I will post the pictures soon.
I wish you all health and happiness. With these 2 items I think anything is achievable. I will keep trying to understand and place calmness in my life. Less noise and much more presence. I need these goals to continue with my existence. 
Sleep tight beautiful people and keep warm. 
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment