Wednesday 17 June 2020

Karoo

I find myself at the Karoo National Park. It was quite a boring drive with little scenery and few events. I know I am lucky to be here now and I am happy.
Prince Albert is no much really. Just a little dorp with amazing surroundings. I mean spectacular in every way. It is beautiful beyond words. 
Here I am now in Beaufort Wes and will sleep in the car again. Not too bad but the tent is way more comfortable. Guess I need to be more mindful when looking for a place to sleep 😂
Tomorrow morning I will go and have a quick look at the Gamkadam and then into the park. Not bad only 55 of your rondhts will get you in the gate. I will probably spend most of the day in there trying to find the 🦁
I have seen them before so will probably just be a quick catch up with them to see who they have eaten since my last trip here.
Again lots of memories and I am very grateful and happy to be on this journey right now. 
This morning waking up and getting ready for the day surrounded by such beautiful mountains was something that will stick with me for a life time. I am not religious but I am constantly thankful for what I am doing. Whoever you are muchacho gracious. 
Apologies for the short and uneventful post. 
I am sure you understand that sometimes it is just a note to say hi and hello.
Safety and peace all. 
G

No comments:

Post a Comment