Friday 21 August 2020

Where You Been

So it has been a few days of rest. I asked a very special lady to come and join me so we could both take a break from our current lives and spend some time together. It was a fantastic time. Not to mention that we managed to get 2 very nice wine tastings in. Let's hope this time they keep it open or at least give us a few days notice if they are going to be complete wankers again. One has to wonder if they know what they are doing and if they actually care about the citizens of this country at all.
So our time was spent at Oak Lane Cottages. A grand little place and very romantic. It suited our time together perfectly. Not really much to report apart from the fact that there was no riding done and little news I can tell you all. 
Back on the bike today and I will be doing probably another 2 weeks of this until I head back to CT. I need to find work and a place to stay. That is not for now so as of tomorrow i will be posting my rides again. 
Just to let you know I am safe and things are good. Not really much to complain about at all. Life is treating me very good and I am happy.
Be good all and chat soon.
๐Ÿ™ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment