Saturday 8 August 2020

Tonight Proper

I sit here now after a good day. Am I happy? Yes! Am I sort of disappointed? Yes! Why I hear myself ask. Well let me tell you Greg.
So you already know that I lost my glasses right? Well I am back in the possession of them. You are thinking I was a little drunk or playing a game of hide and seek on myself. Well you would be absolutely correct in both thoughts of mind but neither of those have led to me being back in possession of my glasses. 
I went and spoke to the head chief here. Jannie. Or Yunny for us English speaking people. I tjoon him, exay my sun unbrightiners have gone missing. Line up your workers including you for the Greg "I is lying test" so he does as asked. They all passed. Kak and betal I say to the owen. He says listen up china. They will come around somehow. I say no way bru they have saddam hussein. He says listen up honkey they will reappear just hold your horses. I give him 48 times 60 minutes to come up with my shades.
So as it goes. I left them where I was doing my washing of clothes. I knew that obviously! It was a test. Then the poop hole, excuse my french, who is in a caravan not far from me picks them up and holds onto them. 
So today I am plugging in my dog and bone to charge and this spider the size of a vehicle jumps out and pulls the plug slider down. Je Sus I had done a naughty in my pants. 
As this is unfolding a guy walks over and says don't worry that is just a rain spider and shoos it away so I can be about my business. Then this oke says to me "have you lost your sunglasses" I said not sure about lost but yes they are missing. He says to me he picked them up and was holding onto them. 
Well I near have a coronary right there. I am so happy. I don't need to explain the brand or anything he knows they are mine. 
So here is my problem. 2 days down the line and suddenly he asks me if they are mine. I have been here. He has been here. It was quiet 2 days ago. Why not come and speak to me then. Was the MF going to steal my glasses. I don't know. I was too elated to get them back to ask any questions. Why did he not just leave them there. I mean WTF MF. I have been so sad for 2 days. That is 48 by 60 minutes. That is 172 800 seconds I have been thinking all sorts of things about my glasses. Why I ask did he not tjoon me earlier. 
Anyway so be it. I have them. I have my faith restored in jesus and I await his return. The airports are all still empty by the way friend. We await your homecoming. 
In between all this I had a lovely ride today and 3 showers. So I feel squeaky clean and ready for bed. 
Sleep tight all. Be good but most importantly give people back their sunglasses. 
๐Ÿ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment