Saturday 17 March 2018

Change ME .... never.

So this trip started off at the end of last year. I have always wanted to do a cycle tour. It was to be 6 months around the country. 6 months 🤤. I know right. Anyways time moved slowly and it kept changing. Finally i decide that the trip will be to Namibia to meet my girlfriend and her 2 daughters for us to join friends on a white water rafting trip. I shall leave on the second and meet them at the end of the month for our paddle.
The trip commenced. I was off. 2 days in and low and behold things are on the change again. I am going home to drive up with my 3 favourite girls.
I shall be home on the coming Saturday. There will be many cycle tours. This i am certain. I am loving this trip. It is beyond all my expectations.
In thinking 2 weeks is the duration i would prefer per ride. And planned. Much better than this tour.
If any of you would like to hook one up all you need to do is let me know. It is an experience to behold.
Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Yay we are so excited!! Not long to go 8 sleeps wahoooooo 😘❤️ You are going to have to keep your blog going and don’t worry the girls are planning a cycle trip for us 🙈

    ReplyDelete