Friday 29 January 2021

What A Difference

What a difference a day can make ⬜ or ⬛. I feel much better 2️⃣day. Had an incredibly good πŸ’€ last 🌚. Only woke πŸ†™️ once to πŸ…Ώ️. Great success. It was 🀫 and very peaceful. 
Ready to go by 🎰 the 🚲 was as light as a 🍁. No extra πŸ’§πŸŒŠ, no extra πŸžπŸ”πŸŸ just one bottle full and my kit. It was a 2️⃣πŸ…Ύ️ kilometer ⬇️ 🚡🏻‍♂️ to Prince Albert. Not the πŸ’ the town. I had barely gotten warmed up before I found myself in the ☕ shop ordering a slim/mocha/coconutmilk/sugarfree/double/glutenextra/natural coffee with a half canderel. Needless to say it will be my very last ⌚ there at 35 rands per ☕. Holy πŸ‚ bruv! Whilst enjoying my mug and being mugged I met the owner of the local 🚲 shop. πŸ”class citizen. In fact we have a 🚲🚲 tomorrow at πŸ••am. I know 😳😳😴😴.
So ☕ done ➕ 🏦 balance too, I depart the venue. My πŸ• spot is known. I have been here πŸ…±️πŸ”’. It is great. Under the 🏝🌴🌲🌳. Quiet 🀫. Peaceful. πŸ• erected and πŸ§¦πŸ§€πŸ©³πŸ¦ΊπŸ•Ά done off to the spar. I like this one so πŸ‘. Trying to eat a bit better so less 🍬πŸ₯§πŸ©πŸ°πŸ« and a bit more πŸŒπŸπŸŽπŸ„. That last one is magical. 
Well it's Friday now! The ride was a blast. Some youth joined us. πŸ™πŸΏ‍♂️πŸ™πŸΏ‍♂️πŸ™πŸΏ‍♂️πŸ™πŸΏ‍♂️πŸ™πŸΏ‍♂️πŸ™πŸΏ‍♂️πŸ™πŸΏ‍♂️ or so. Cool guys. Well they were until they whipped me. One guy in particular was quite fast. 🚡🏿‍♂️. It was an enjoyable ride. New πŸ›£ to me. All joe. About 4️⃣ 0️⃣ kilos. 
Being done with that Arno, the 🚲 shop chief treated me to ☕. We chatted about my route for ✌morrow. Swartberg Pass then all downhill I am assured πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. All in about 1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ for the 🌞. Should be lekka ding. The 🌞🌚πŸŒͺ🌦🌧⛈⚡ well it's predicted to be πŸ”₯ with more πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ in the πŸ…Ώ️Ⓜ️. Met eish. I might melt. 
With lunch just been devoured I might have myself some πŸ˜‘πŸ‘€. No, not chinese... some shut eye. A rest. Siesta. Nap. Old peoples time. Whatever you want to call it.
Be safe. Be good. Be like me. Don't be a 🐈. Okay sorry for that one.
Until then peace out.
GπŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment