Monday 25 January 2021

Part Deaux

I get up this morning. I have a huge decision to make. I mean like nuke iran or not. Yeah big one.

I get going 🚴‍♂️🚲. Luckily 🀞 the 🌬🦲 is still aπŸ”΅. So what to do 🀷‍♂️. It us hard work. Really frustrating. Speeds of around πŸ”ž kilometers per ⌚. Probably even less. The 🦡 are sore. It's tough. With N⭕ 1️⃣ to complain to I just do what I πŸ›’ which is dismal really. Traffic is quiet. About 51 kilometers until I ➡️ to Britstown. I think 3 ⏲ of my life wasted riding into the wind. It was hard. The ➡️ comes. πŸ’πŸ€ͺ🀯πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ tailwind. Boom. I stop in for a ☕πŸ₯“πŸ³πŸ³πŸž. Delicious. Takes the tank to half full. Let's go. 
Next stop is Victoria West. I have to turn off here. 
2 options. 1 ride straight and go on the N1 and get run over. 2 go to Loxton and then Beaufort West. Adds on about 70kms.😬
This trip has never been about rushing. Doing things quickly. But I want to get to Oudtshoorn and chill a few days. So I am in the spar and there is one white dude. I tjoon him, hey boss. Loxton it far, joe road? Joe he says... sure joe, like joe dirt from the movie. Is it a dirt road 😳🀦‍♂️. He says whatever. Then he chirps, I am driving there now. Want a lift. Yes please πŸ™. 2 minutes for groceries and I will be there. Sure he says.
I hope in the truck. No 🚿 3 days. Same clothes. πŸ‘ƒ❌🚫 Sorry I say. What to do. He says don't worry. Be happy. He say, don't worry now. 
We chat. Lekka dude. Tom. He is the sheep πŸ‘πŸ man for the area. All sorts. Knows all the farmers and so on and so forth. Drops me in Loxton. Nice little town actually. 
I get going. The first 20 or so are 🦷 jarringly bad. Corururururururugated. It's bad. Then. Pristine joe road. Scenery is incredible. This road is in my top 3 fir riding. I will be back to do it.
About half way along. In πŸ›. Quickly catching up. 3 big 🐒 outside my πŸšͺ eating. Noisy critters. Stunning place. Pictures to follow. Hope to be in Beaufort West early tomorrow. Clean. Then shower. Then clean again and lastly a shower. Wash the 🦺🩳🧀🧦. 
I am tired. Sleep tight everyone. Muss y'all.
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment