Monday 25 January 2021

I'm Back!

Yes I am πŸ”™ in the 🚾. ⛺ is setup in a little pond area tonight. Beautiful ✅, good day ✅ but 🌚 I am exhausted. Left πŸ†™️πŸ†–️✝️πŸ…Ύ️N a few days ago. Rode as much as I could. The first 5️⃣0️⃣ or so were pretty 🚽. I was finding my 🦡🦡 and not much scenery. Then after that just πŸ–Ό perfect. Pretty places. Nice riding. The road follows the 🍊🏞 for a long way. The industries that survive off the river are immense. Farms a many. Many many. 
Once I had cleared my way through all that it was long open roads. Yes long. I mean LONG. πŸ“ about a gafillion of those. Then ❌ that number by a gafillion. Definitely a word jz could say. The riding on the road is not my favorite but I have been on the tar for the last probably thousand kilometers. Not my finest work. The riding was spectacular. Until ⛈🌧🌩. πŸ’© ➕ betal, I think it's called?! The storms are incredible. Not like Daniel at all. You can πŸ‘€ them building. The ⚡⚡ yusses bru. Not careful and that stuff will shave your beard off. So I had to take cover before I wanted to stop. Under a 🌁. I get everything ready. Nice. Why do you 🦧 the 🌁 is there? Mmmmm. Next thing πŸ…±️4️⃣ I can collect my stuff together my ⛺ is flooded. The 🌁 is there so the πŸ’§πŸŒŠ can go from the high ground to the LOW ground. I managed to keep most things dry. I honestly don't think I have ever moved that fast. Luckily 🀞 there was another side to the 🌁 which was keeping itself dry. That would be my sleeping spot for the night.
Next day. Let's shift. πŸš²πŸš€ Up, go. Move. Again I do what I πŸ›’ The first part of the day goes 🏊‍♂️ly. Stop in at Prieska for a top up of supplies. Get out of there. First hour or so πŸ€™πŸ‘ great success. Then 😳😲😱πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ in that order. 🌬🦲. Now if you have ever 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♀️🚡🏻‍♂️🚡‍♀️ in a 🌬🦲 you will know what I mean.
1 riding in the rain. I don't mind it but it absolutely destroys your 🚲
2 riding with the wind πŸ†πŸ₯‡ I like.
3 riding into the wind πŸ–• tsek. 
I push on for about 3 hours of this crap. Honestly think I covered about 40 kilometers in that ⌚. It broke me. NOT broke back mountain. Again it was an earlier ⛔ than I wanted. Under a 🌁. Feel safe and happy. πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄

No comments:

Post a Comment