Thursday 21 January 2021

Tonight

There is a beautiful orange glow in the surrounds tonight. You can almost see the heat rising from the earth. It is very peaceful. Well apart from that twat who just drove past. 
I am lying on my bed. Sweating! I hope it cools down. Chatted with the other camping guests. Only one other couple here. They say they are here for a month. A week in so far. I think I would get bored. They are good people. Nice to chat with. As mentioned the loneliness works its way through me. It can be difficult. 
Tomorrow is 150kms. Doable! The weather app said "get in your fridge". When the weather app says 40🌑 you may as well just die. Anyway I bid you goodnight. I wish upon you happiness and peace. (the good fortune I am keeping for myself... sorry).
Be safe. Be kind and most of all be I  the fridge. 
Until then ☮
GπŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment