Monday 11 January 2021

Cederberg

Today finds me only 50 kilometers from my starting place. πŸ‘Ύ
When I awoke this morning I opened my πŸšͺ to find a sunrise that I needed. I have been looking for confirmation of this trip and it was right there 🌝. Almost no traffic and a sight that I will hold with me. I need these little reassurances now and again to let me know my life is actually not that bad. 🈯️ I packed and got moving. A slow day all round. No rush. Absolute peace with every movement. 
Into town for breakfast 🍳🍳πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸžπŸ…πŸ„ unfortunately the πŸ„ were not magical. Pity as I was looking forward to a ride with some πŸ¦„πŸ¦„ today. Not forgetting a ☕ to πŸ‘’❗ The hilary paid off to the spar. Now this spar let me down last time I was in it and guess what πŸ€”πŸ€·‍♂️ nothing has changed. Anyway I got what I needed and fled. The mood was good but the thoughts and over thinking 🧠 process seems to be hanging around. You can easily πŸ‘€ how these things can consume peoples lives and become unmanageable. 
It was vaaaaaaaaaarum. Like lekka hot. It is going to get much hotter so a good test ride. 🐡⚠️πŸ₯΅. Down the tar to where it meets the gravel. Waving at the odd farm hand. Some returning the gesture some not so much. The transition from tar to gravel is barely noticeable. 
Well I say that, but further down the πŸ›£πŸ›€ it feels like you are going through a πŸ§€ grater. Now with the amount of weight I have today it is simply not aioba. In fact it is slightly to moderately scary. It feels as though everything on the 🚲 is going to rattle off. The going is generally very good. No real power or effort is required. After Yesterdays ride I am pleased with this πŸ›. 
A few small ups, a lot of flat and a little descending here and there finds me at todays site πŸ•. It quite literally looks that. Except my tent is green. There are much more trees too. And I am not that close to them. And my tent is smaller. Well not smaller than the one in the picture ⛺ but I guess in that ⚖. So not really a good emoticon I guess. 🦧πŸ€ͺπŸ₯΄πŸ˜–πŸ€¦‍♂️. This camp spot is also one of my regulars. So I feel happy here. Sort of peaceful. However I do have the whole afternoon to do nothing. Yay more thinking ⌚πŸ˜…. Might have a nap actually. 
Tomorrow will see me finish the🦡to oasis. Wash, clean. Wash again. Charge all my items. ⚡⚡☎️πŸ”‹πŸ”Œ and so on and so forth. I should be there early so that gives me the whole day to get it all done. The day after will see me off to Enjo nature farm. The day after to Calvinia. From there I need to decide how I will get to Uppington. If any of y'all have suggestions please be kind enough to share them with me.
Thanks peeps. Miss you. A lot. Keep safe. 
G πŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment