Wednesday 17 February 2021

Wednesday 17.

Another cold night. πŸ₯Ά not quite as bad as the night before but full winter πŸ›Œbag. The πŸ›Œ itself was one of the best in a long ⌚. Packed and ready to go it was off. A slight uphill to the boss ladies office. Pay the πŸ§ΎπŸ’³ and gazoom. Through the main 🚧. It's a ⬅️ turn. Joe obviously! Not long into my ride but what do I πŸ‘€πŸ‘“... another 🚡🏼‍♀️. We chat. She lives in the area πŸ€”. She owns a company that does bike races. Business is 🀫. We depart ways. More joe. It is a splendid ride. Not too 🌑. Not too 🌬. Great riding conditions. As I am passing another farm I see another rider. Mmmmm. This one not sure. It is a πŸ‘³πŸ½‍♂️ fella. On an ⚡⚡🚲. With no ⛑. Flip flops. No πŸ’§πŸ’§. I ask him if he is okay. He says this way to Montagu?? I said nope you are going the wrong way. He looks confused. I said follow me let's go. He turns around and we ride a bit. We are doing almost 0 kilometers per ⌛. I tell him I need to push on and πŸ‘‹πŸ» goodbye. I take an impressive lead πŸ˜‰. After about 30 or so minutes guess who is back 😳🀷‍♂️🀦‍♂️. He must have ramped up his electric ⚡⚡. I don't even see him pedaling up the hills. Just pushing a button. F this I said. We get to the top of a pass. Let's test your skills now mr durbanite. I take the hell off. If he beats me now I am walking the rest of this trip.
Here is a lesson πŸ‘¨πŸ»‍πŸ¦±πŸ‘¨πŸ»‍🦳 I don't like being beaten. My skills are tested. ➡️↘️⬇️↗️➡️↘️↘️➡️↘️↘️⬇️➡️↗️➡️↘️⬇️↗️➡️ you get the idea. Needless to say I didn't see him again. I am not being a 🐈 here. The guy was lost. I offered him πŸ’§. He declined. Then he was going at 🐌 pace. Then he is overtaking me. WTEFF. Anyway I hope he made it back safe.
Down the pass. It is a lot of fun. I get to the 🍡 junction. ➡️ turn. Next T junction. Right turn. A little over a kilometer and I am in town. πŸ”πŸŸ for lunch and off to my usual πŸ›Œ spot.
Clean and fresh I am resting up. Been quite a fun day. Looking forward to tomorrow. Beers soon compadres. Chin qui. 
Over and out for today.
πŸ—œ™️

No comments:

Post a Comment