Thursday 11 February 2021

Race Is On

The reason for my ✌🏻 day stop here is simple. Worked it out yet? Oh dear. Let me explain. Last ⌚ I was here I was informed about a route around the dam, over another pass and then back here 🗺. All in about 38kms. Now I am on something called strava. It's an app that records your performance and 🚲 accomplishments. Some rodney sole had the winning ⌚. So my trip here was to 👀 if I could beat him. 
This morning I absolutely gunned it. I was fresh. Well fed. Full power. Bike in top condition. Rider in some condition. Down towards the dam. I have no suspension so it was probably a bit more careful than I would have liked. Then round the side. Still feeling good I gave it the gass. Then arrives a fairly respectable hill. Yusses but I thought by the time go to the top I had died of corona. I couldn't breathe. I could hardly keep pedaling. Luckily it was down a pass for long enough to catch my breath and regroup. Right on to the joe again. Giving it all the beans I had I gassed it to the Simonskloof turnoff. Another short climb, through the gate and back.
Well I have no 📶 here so I don't know what happened yet. I think 🤔 I did a 1.38 and he did a 1.43. So not sure. Need to update when I get 📶 again and 👀 what is what and who is who. 
I am resting now 🛌 as I have not ridden that tempo for ages and I feel shot. So once I have seen the results I will either tell you or not. Quite simple really 😅😅.
Okay off for a 🚿. Chat soon my friends. I look forward to 🍻🍻 soon. Probably under 2 weeks I will be back. This ⌚ more effort in to finding a 👨🏻‍🔧👨🏻‍💻 or maybe not. Let's see. 
Until then ☮
🗜™️

No comments:

Post a Comment