Sunday 7 February 2021

Always Seems Like Monday 🗓

What a relaxing day yesterday! Easy ride. Nothing to it. Today is Monday. The start of a grand week. Everything new. Everything fresh. An absolutely gorgeous day here. The 🐣🐔🦆🦅🕊🐧🐦🐥🐤 have woken me up at 🕠 to let me know 🤔🤷‍♂️ that I must get up I guess. So 🆙️ I am getting. Looking forward to the ride. Van Wyksdorp it shall be. That is the interim 🥅. Once there an assessment will be done on further proceedings. Need a bigger ride today to clear everything from the stiff 🦿 to rhe 🧠. It all needs a little adjustment. My stop here has been good. Kruisrivier. Super campsite. I was the only attendee last night. So quiet. So peaceful. There is much to be seen. Much to be ridden. I feel I have been looking at the coin from the wrong direction the last few days. 
Happy Monday everyone. I can say it will be a good week. Let's get through it together. Dusty roads today. A big climb, Rooiberg. I almost cannot wait wait. Off for the usual so I can get moving. 
🗜™️😉💙

No comments:

Post a Comment