Thursday 11 February 2021

Oh Dear!

So my plan tomorrow was to move one up to Matroosberg. I have been informed by a camper who has just arrived that it is full. Apparently walentines weekend or something 😳😅💔 ka boom. So will just have to 👀 what happens tomorrow. 
Yesterday I 👈🏻 Montagu. Can't stay there for long. It's a town and not much fun. I had this placed booked down for ✌🏻 days anyway. Will get to that❕❗ So out of town. Not much crappening. It's a fairly 🆗️ road. A little busier than maybe I like. Once  about 2️⃣0️⃣ or so kilometers it gets much 🤫. Perfect. As I am settling in it arrives. ⛰. Burgerspas. Not lunch.. an actual pass called that. Absolutely no cuisine shops around. Please dear 🛐 tell me why it is called that 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😅. With the 🌡 rising anyway who has got ⌚ to eat 🤷‍♂️. I pedal like a madman. I have done this pass 🅱️4️⃣. The summit is reached and a sigh of relief is exhaled. Quick 🛑 in at the shop for a coke and the rest of the journey is completed. It is a joe road with a few slight ↗️ and ↘️. Not much to see really. 
Once at the entrance 🚧 you can 👀 why I have returned. Absolute ☮ and serenity. I pay my dues at the reception and set up 🏕🏖. The rest of the day just blends in and I relax to the max. It's a very good 🌚🛌. 

No comments:

Post a Comment