Tuesday 2 February 2021

Tooosday

I was πŸ†™️ relatively early πŸ•‘ish or so. πŸšΏπŸ§ΌπŸ§½πŸ§»πŸ¦·πŸ’„ and so on and so forth. Ready for the 🌞 I have a quick ☕ with the boss. Then it's go ⌚. A quick πŸ”™ into town for a supply or 2️⃣. All done. I head out of town towards Plettenburgies Bay. Quite a steep climb up the drag. Then make a ⬅️ turn. About a kilometer down this road this absolute piece of πŸΆπŸ’© grabs my arm. Now I have never felt scared or threatened on any of my trips. The language I used, was probably not english. I was angry. Very very angry. I pulled my arm away quickly and kept swearing at this piece of shit until I was a distance away. I still find myself angry right now. I kept thinking if I had a πŸ”« a real one I definitely would have pulled it on this brain dead dog turd. So probably a good idea I don't have one.
A couple of kilometers down the πŸ›£ the township ends and I find myself entering a forest of sorts. 🌲🌳🌴 everywhere. It is quite pretty. πŸ†™️ and more πŸ†™️ and just keep going up. I don't mind terribly. It's cooling and rather beautiful. The odd mud patch but mostly great riding. Describing this road would be easy. A road through a forest. Da daah! Less traffic. Less bloody everything. I enjoy it. Suddenly a ➡️ turn and I see a whole bunch of πŸ’πŸ΅ well baboons scatter off the road. Quite a laugh. 
The climbing continues 🚡🏻‍♂️. It's a sort of easy going ride. I pass a picnic spot. Then another. The third one is where I stop for... 🍞 and biscuits. Yummmmmmy. The journey gets going again.  πŸ”œ after this I reach the turning πŸ‘‰ for the day. A right turn. Down, well I thought it was down, into Pee let in burg bay. 
It was simply just not down. It started off nicely but quickly became an πŸ†™️. I didn't mind. It was a gorgeous day and I had plenty of 🚰. Views no end. Beautiful. Pretty. Well impressive. Booya! Finally the road to the bay. It's a ➡️ turn. I turned. Right. I haven't made town yet. I found me a healthy food gaff and what is next πŸšͺ? Guess... come on guess. Okay okay it are is a πŸ•πŸ–πŸ⛺🚐 caravan park. And tents πŸ’πŸ˜‰. 
Chat with the bossman. No discount 🐈😢 but he is a cyclist too. Well so he tells me. He is gonna show me a good route outta here tomorrow πŸ…°️Ⓜ️. So good news there.
After today's incident I need to be slightly more careful. Less nice. I am in this for me. I have to be safe. I will be more careful and more protected from now. 
Otherwise life is absolutely grand. I hope you are all doing well too. Miss you. You probably all drunk. Well enjoy it.
Chat soon.
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment