Friday 19 February 2021

Always Friday

Yesterday's ride was absolutely grueling. Leave Montagu. So far πŸ‘πŸ». Through Ashton πŸ‘πŸ». By the way, they have built a 🌁 there that must have cost πŸ’°πŸ’ΈπŸ’³. Next 🦡🏻 to Robertson πŸ†˜️πŸ…Ύ️. Had a quick πŸͺ. Very nice. Then I depart Robertson. Back πŸ›£ to Villiersdorp. The πŸ₯‡ 20kms windy. Then holy πŸ’©πŸ™ˆπŸ™Š. It was like dying in slow motion. If you weren't pedaling you were being 🌬 (and not the good one) backwards at a πŸ’― miles an ⌛. The language was appalling 🀬🀬. One of the reasons I ride alone. I think the worst wind I have ever, forever ever, yip ridden in. No matter what I did, πŸ’ΈπŸ’Ά, 🀬🀬, 😭😭 or even promise to become religious, it just kept getting worse. I was truly broken. 
Anyway. In Villiersdorp. Spar! Few goodies for my effort. Few baddies too πŸ”πŸŸπŸ¦πŸπŸ. I wasn't too sure about this day but after the conditions I had it was to be off to my spot near the dam. There I managed to pull myself together and have a great πŸ›Œ. I was just happy not to be in a headwind anymore. 
Today was πŸ†™️. Clean 🧼🧽 and over Franschoek pass. It was an enjoyable ride. Nothing much to do! Into town for a coffee. At the πŸ• for twee nights. Chilling out. Hopefully get to πŸ‘€ my brother and his family on Sunday. 
Otherwise not much to report. This trip is ending soon. It has been a blast. Can't believe how far I have gone and how much I have πŸ‘€. Met some fantastic people. Looking forward to seeing my mates in CT. Missed them.
Hope you are all well. Strong. Happy. 
Until then. 
πŸ—œ™️

No comments:

Post a Comment