Saturday 6 February 2021

๐Ÿ•

Yesterday at the ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿงฑ there was a tyre that we ๐Ÿ‘€ at maybe throwing on the rear of my ๐Ÿšฒ. The current one is nearly toast. It was brand new when I started this tour. ๐Ÿ“ƒ note to self... don't buy maxxis again! So I was there this ๐Ÿ…ฐ️Ⓜ️ having a gander. Whilst waiting for the owner, a lightie arrives with a wheel. I ask him his story. He says he is riding from the most northern point to Cape Agulhas. The most southern point. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ for real china? He says yip. ๐Ÿˆ is 19 years old. He left on the 5th of January. Unfortunately we didn't chat much. His ๐Ÿง“๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป were there to have a day with him. He was putting a new tyre on the rear ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ. 
Anyway we depart our ways.
Today for me was to go up Swartberg Pass. ๐Ÿ›Œ at the top and then down the other side and ๐Ÿ›Œ @ Kruisrivier tomorrow. While I need the shorter days and a bit of rest the downtime can be interesting. 
So I might see this youth tomorrow. He will be coming ๐Ÿ†™️ the ⛰ I have just done ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…. I would be interested to see his setup. Very different to mine. See if I can get a ๐Ÿ–ผ of it tomorrow. Whilst his journey us point to point, mine has turned into a sight seeing trip ๐Ÿ”ญ. He seems reasonable and must be a fairly good ๐Ÿšฒ.
It is bloody ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒฌ up here. My ⛺ has moved locations about ๐Ÿ”Ÿ times. With me in it ๐Ÿฆง๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต. It normally calms down after ๐ŸŒ set so ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป. 
I am starting to ๐Ÿง  about my return. I guess that's why I am a little gloomy. Not sure as usual if I will stay in ©️™️ or another trip. Not sure how long I can keep doing this. I am working on it.
That's it for this episode. Tune in again soon to see the outcome of...
๐Ÿ—œ ๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment