Friday 5 February 2021

Feeee ry day

Strange dream night. After thinking about The Ghost Of Uniondale all day yesterday. I feel as though I know this woman. No... I did not have any 🍄🍄 last night.
So up and to it. The usual for a bush get up. All packed I am ready to roll. KA BOOM. Well more of a wheeeeeeee. It's downhill and my 🆓️body makes a 🆒️ whizzing sound. Got about 45 odd kilos to shed through before I can rest up for the rest of the rest day. 🆙️ a bit. 🆙️ a bit more. 🆙️ even more 🤬. Anyway it was very well rewarded at the top. A pass. Lunch bar! Looking over Prince Albert Valley. Beautiful. A little green island in the valley of brown. 
I descend. It's not long. Nor fast. Just enough to bring a satisfied grin to my old mug. The air is 🆒️. It makes me shiver. But I thoroughly enjoy it. The climb had made me work more than I wanted to for a fry yay. The valley is dealt with in reasonable time. No records here.One last little 🆙️ and then a relaxing ride into the town. Feels like home this gaff. I enjoy it here.
At the hotel enjoying a ☕ when a friend stops in to join me. How cool. This is what bike touring is about. Meeting like minded humans who enjoy chatting about what we do. It was grand. Once done it was down to the 🏕 hotel for an erection. Once completed the 🚿 gave me final relief that I was clean and sparkly. No bush camp tonight you dirty sod!
I am at the campsite watching Jerry Springer's sons mow the lawn. You cannot make this shit up. It is one of the funniest comedies I have ever watched. 
With the day to relax I sit here thinking about this trip. I can almost not adam and eve it that this is still the same trip where a few weeks ago I was looking at Hakskeen. Loving its heat and vastness. The absolute feeling of being alone. No one to share. No one to admire with. No one to talk to. It comes at a price. These trips drive me further and further out of society and into solitary. I am not a town person. I don't like the concept of money. It drives wedges between people. It takes control. It causes chaos. 
Enough rambling. I am still looking for sponsors for my riding. Or free gifts I can sell. Or free gifts I can use. Or actually just free booze and bike parts. 
It's Friday my lovelies. I hope you are all well. Happy. Content. Satisfied. So what if they mean the same thing. This is my blog 😉😘.
Tomorrow sees me going into the Swartberg for the night. It's just over 40 here in the pm. I will probably leave around 2. It's a sweat it out day. Then a sleep with the stars night. #excited
Be safe. Enjoy. Until we meet again. 
I miss you all.
G

No comments:

Post a Comment