Sunday 15 April 2018

Tomorrow

So tomorrow i head off on part two of touring. I leave from my friends house in Pinelands. It is central to CT so routes are plenty. It should be good going as i figure tomorrow's ride is about 70kms. Checked out a place to stay on the other side of Koeberg. That is South Africa's only nuclear power plant. When they see the power in my legs they will know all about nuclear power.
Hopefully my destination will be reached just after lunch so i can prepare myself for the first night. It is always a little daunting and scary. It gets better quickly so fingers crossed all smooth sailing for the day. I expect many emotions again and will definitely be feeling very queasy.
I haven't decided night two yet but will probably continue up the coast for a few days. At current status weather looks favourable but we all know how trustworthy the weather reports can be. Yes you know like when you are looking forward to an outside event and you check all the weather reports until you fond the one that reports what you want to see.
So good night for now and chat with you all tomorrow. I hope you get a good nights sleep and ready for a good work week.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment