Thursday 12 April 2018

New day

A new day arrives and brings with it many special offerings. I shall be doing a semi final check for my trip. My packing is better and much more refined. I have a new air mattress that cost the equivalent of a small house. My last foam one was about as comfortable as a bed of nails so i hope it is going to be worth it. I am also taking a real camp size pillow. Luxury has been stepped up a notch with the fall going to less off the bike clothing. We are entering rainy season and winter now so it is a bit of a gamble.
I will be looking for a job while away so all you out there keep your ears to the ground for me. This is one of my biggest stress factors right now. Who knows i may even find something on my ride. It certainly would put me at ease some what.
Life has been challenging for me recently. All my own doing and my own decisions. I never try to appropriate blame for anything that happens in my life as i create my own destiny. We all do. Every day every decision we make will take us to a place we have created. It will affect a lot of people and determine our future. I would always like to think i am where i should be but understanding it all is more than overwhelming. It is a trust with yourself that can be difficult to fathom.
I will see you off now for this a magical Friday and bid you a safe and fun weekend. For Monday the wheels start rolling again and my life goes back to the world.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment