Tuesday 10 April 2018

Better Days

So after a few days now things are a little better. It was good to remove myself from my current situation for a few days. I had wound myself up too much and was being a little hard on myself. It is not for me to put rules in place over which is not mine. It can be difficult to see the road when the cloud on your head is so thick. Today is another step forward and a day closer to my next ride. I am almost ready to go so it won't be long.
Up the West Coast then back down the Tankwa. Probably a little bit in between. My goal is to clear my head (again) and start looking for a job. This is one of my concerns right now so will be on my list while i am away.
I will be keeping my blog going so read when you can.
Happy Wednesday all.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment