Wednesday 30 December 2020

Not Sure

So... this whole covid story which I have tried to avoid at all costs seems to be all over the place. Friends of friends are coming back positive and it is getting close to home. I don't know if I have had it yet or if I currently have it either. Showing no symptoms and feeling good. 
The riding is going from better to better. Loving it. I think there are just enough funds to go for one more ride in the coming weeks. It will be thought up in the next few days. Probably a few months as things need to get better with covid. Stage or level 3 is what we are on. Rules seem to change like the weather. One day this. One day that. Very inconsistent. I don't wish to talk about it as it does no good. 
While I away on the coming trip I need to finally get myself together. Place to stay. Job. And the rest of it. I would really like to get a little settled and be a productive happy citizen. That is my goal for 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣. It will come. 
Where will this trip go πŸ›„πŸ•πŸš²πŸ›£. Again not entirely sure. North 🧭I guess. South will be a bit difficult πŸ¦πŸ›Ά⛵πŸš€πŸ’πŸ˜…. Not much I need now. I am almost entirely self sufficient. Over the last 3 or so trips I have become good at what I do. Pack less and then halve that πŸ‘œπŸ’ΌπŸ’ . So expect so recommendations and requests coming soon. I need places to go and places to see. 
Christmas was good. The hangover the next day was terrible. Good times. Great people. Old faces. Old friends. Really good times. The year is ending well.
Tomorrow is NY eve. Don't expect any πŸŒ πŸ’«πŸ’₯ fireworks this year. NY has pretty much been cancelled. So be it. I can't fight or change what happens. It will be.
Not much news I am afraid. Not much happening. Just a quick hello and catch up. Hope you are all well. Good. Healthy. Happy. 
Until then. Keep smiling.
πŸ€‘πŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment