Sunday 6 December 2020

Catch Up

Not sure where I left off, so whatever. The ride from Gecko to Montagu was another fantesticle day. The boss of Gecko still thinks I jumped the gate. Well I didn't. Your lock is πŸ’© bruv. Time to upgrade πŸ”’. Don't worry I will pick that one too πŸ”“. As enjoyable as that ride was it was 75kms of not much effort. Saw that puffie which made me need the 🚽 again. 🐍 just sat there and watched me for 5️⃣⏲. Quite disturbing! πŸ₯Ί Passed a few farms. Bugger all happening though. More like game farms I think. It's the bottom end of the Klein Karoo so I guess the only thing that will grow there is dust. 
Booked in at De Boss for the night. Stayed there before. Clean 🚿, πŸ“Ά and ⚡ pretty much what I need. Off to the spar the following morning. Well not impressed. Spar Montagu πŸ–•πŸ–• you. I bought a returnable drink the day before. So I go to the kiosk to return the bottle. The bush cat πŸ‘ at me like I have just jumped out of a πŸ›Έ. I say deposit please. It tells me I can't return it unless I buy another one. Well I think spar and me πŸ”š our ways. So I am looking for a new dealer. Hook me up if you have a good one. πŸ„πŸ„πŸ’
Shopping done elsewhere I head off. It was a later than usual start. Around πŸ•šam. The weather was doing its best to clear πŸ†™️ 🌝. Freaky emoticon that but anyway. There was a bit of climbing involved. Not crazy about 1100 meters in the 5️⃣0️⃣km ride. Although the scenery was πŸ…Ώ️β„ΉπŸ’²πŸ’² poor the ride in itself was quite enjoyable. Once I was on the joe road to my spot, the 🌍 changed and I was very happy. No πŸ“Ά no ⚡ even the 🚽 don't use 🚰 just throw sawdust on top of your business. πŸ‘€πŸ‘ƒπŸš« It actually works well. Doesn't smell bad at all. Camp setup πŸ• it was a great sleep last 🌚. 
Today. πŸ†™️. Ready. Bike ✅. Me ✅. Off ✅. Well. The first 500 meters and I am lost πŸ—ΊπŸ§­πŸŒπŸ€¬. After ☝️πŸ– minutes I realize my error. Adjust course and happy days. The trail takes me to this amazing dam. Beautiful. The middle of nowhere. I 🚲 around to the πŸ’§πŸ§±. Wow what a magnificent sight. Not big by any means but an absolute sight. Grateful I made the effort to do this. Was gonna just do F ALL today. 
Back round the other side. It is either back to ⛺ the way I came or over a pass. I take the latter. It's more than I expected πŸ†™️ then πŸ†™️ then πŸ†™️ then πŸ†™️. Met eish. Eventually the climbing is done. Not much to gander here so I just return to my abode. Well I did stop at Oupa Batt's se Winkel for a coke. It was deliciously ❄🧊 and very refreshing. The rest of the journey back was uneventful but a good workout. 
If you get the chance this place is a little πŸ’Ž. If you are πŸ‘€ to relax fulltime I recommend it.
Chilling now. There may be a box 🍷 drink later. One of the farm workers has said he and his mrs may pop past later with a πŸ‘Š❌☝️❌✌❌🀟❌✋❌ but πŸ– liter box wine. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜― so expect a headache tomorrow πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…. 
Chat soon all. I miss you. ✌πŸ“€
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment