Monday 21 December 2020

Catch πŸ†™️

So, been back a week. Seen friends, had a few drinks. Seen more friends, had more 🍺🍻🍷. Think you can πŸ‘€ where I am going with this. A big thanks to the usual crowd, the Smalls. Put me up and put πŸ†™️ with me. Mucho gracious. Been doing some thinking and come up with a wonderful plan. Ride more. And ride more often. I know what you thinking. This guy rides a lot. Well yes and no. Right now I am not riding. But yes I was on my bike earlier. The weather in CT has been pretty 🌬πŸŒͺ. So listen up sky fella. A little less wind please.
It is great to see friends. Have a 🍷. Talk kak and generally have a good time. This is probably the one thing I miss dearly on my trips. I will get onto the job hunting this week. It is a must do and the challenge will be accepted. There will probably be much riding between now and just now. That's a weeks time in SA language. Or it could be just now. Not now now. Just now.
According to my information there will be a great light in the sky tonight. So keep an eye out for that. Just after sunset and before sunrise. So just now. Not now now. 
For some reason I feel extremely calm currently. No anxiety or jitters at all. This does not happen too often in my days so I am just riding with it. Eyes open and πŸ‘‚ to the ground. Good things are on their way. While this time of year πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€ΆπŸΏ serves me no interest I am grateful that I have been allowed to ride as much as I have this year. I have seen and experienced so much. The good has outnumbered the bad a million to one. 
Okay I leave you now. I wish you only the best of times. Happiness. Gratitude. Fortune. Love. Peace. Respect. But most of all lots of coitus. So enjoy every moment. 
Until we meet again.
Peace out. ☮
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment