Sunday 6 December 2020

🔙 @ Montagu 👀 ðŸĪ·‍♂️ðŸĪĶ‍♂️

Today's ride... superb. I say again, if you get the chance to go to Simonskloof. Beautiful little gaff. So it was up. Usual! I think we need to stop discussing some of my daily rituals. It's pretty much the same every day. 
Dressed and ready to take on the world, I make a move. It's up. ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ it's 🆙️ a lot. Never fear... Greg is here. I keep the pedals turning (lunch bar). A warm day. Luckily a 🌎ðŸĶē too. I feel blessed. The wind gives me so many options and opportunities to express myself. I think that's why I ride alone. New words and sentences containing these words are produced quite frequently. I love riding. I don't even mind the Versace luggage. But when you throw me with a 🌎ðŸĶē expect a verbal warning or ✌. 
Just as I had calmed down the descent arrived. Voila. The pass I climbed 2 days prior. I disconnected the brakes. It was to be a skills learning day. Well the skill I learnt was to go to the bathroom tw ice before disconnecting your breaks. It was hair raising but a ton of fun. A laundry would be required later.
From the bottom of the descent to town was very standard. No drama. No fuss. Just smelly cat smelly 🐈 where are they hiding you. No spar. Not even a facial. No you idiot. Spar not good for you! Off to shoprite. I did indeed. I also shoplefted. No not shoplifted ðŸ˜ēðŸĪ·‍♂️ðŸĪĶ‍♂️. Back at De Boss. In bed. Clean. Happy. Refreshed. Life is grand. Tomorrow is another day. Let's see what happens. 
Sleep tight all. 
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment