Thursday 24 December 2020

It's The Most...

Christmas eve. Last minute planning. Last minute present ๐ŸŽ shopping. Is lunch ready ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฆ—. Who knows. It has been a phenomenal year. Am I happy? Right now ๐Ÿค  absolutely YES. I think a lot people misunderstand me. I am a happy person. Sure I can be a moany ๐Ÿด. I know sometimes I complain. But it is just banter. Kak talk. I love me. I have no fears. I love riding my ๐Ÿšฒ. I have met some absolutely amazing people this year. I have met some complete wankers. This is the world. Who am I to judge another person. What gives me that authority. 
What gives anyone that power? I normally respect people for their opinions and views. Anyway enough crap talk. 
It has been a good year. I got out of a job I wasn't happy in. I spent 2 months at my home at the time. I was happy. Then my trips started. First one in the ๐Ÿš˜. Then 3, yes THREE on my bike. Loved them. 
My ideal life... 7 weeks riding. 2 weeks back in CT having a knees up with my legendary mates. That would be bish bosch mcintosh. Taking requests. Riding anywhere people want to go. With them. For them. Who cares.
Do you love what you do. Let's get things better. How can I help. Who can help. It is time to toss the ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ and be happy now. Life is too short. Well how long is life ๐Ÿค”. How long is a piece of string ๐Ÿงต. Are you happier than sad. What the fuck. Why. Let's get things better in 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣. I want to. Do you? Talk. Discuss. I am here. Always. 
Anyway as usual just a quick pop in to say HI. I miss you. I look forward to what is to come. Let's leave the past. Time to get things together. 
Chat soon. Be good. Be good at it. Scream and shout. Let it all out. 
Soon ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment