Sunday 27 September 2020

Tomorrow

So... I leave again tomorrow. The usual butterflies are here and I am a little nervous of the traffic. While I do my best to stay alive I can't say the same for the drivers on the roads. 
It is a little spot on the other side of Franschoek I am aiming for. Stayed there before. The spot in the forest near the dam. It should be a grand ride. I am ever so looking forward to it. The riding is my passion, not so much the sleeping on a half inch blow up mattress. I have a new inflatable pillow so hopefully that will keep me a bit more comfortable. My aim is the Karoo. Surprise surprise. I haven't decided the route so could take from 3 days to 3 weeks to get there. Who knows. I have ditched the dyno front wheel for a solar power bank. Fucking hope it works. The wheel and all its wires were quite ugly and bulky. The power bank not so much. Fingers crossed people. I am still of 2 minds as to whether or not I will post or take a break from it all and just be with my own thoughts every day. 
Sorry it had become a bit of a morbid blog. My goal is to make it better and back to being fun to read and so on and so forth. 
Anyway happy Sunday. Off for a drink. Bit of a goodbye drink again I guess. Okay from now on less guessing too. 
Anyway chat later and be safe. Until then sweet dreams and happy thoughts.
G

No comments:

Post a Comment