Tuesday 29 September 2020

Day 2️⃣

It was a good start. Up and going early. Into Villiersdorp to try and find a bank to sort out my issue. No Capitec there. Oh crap. So it will have to be Worcester. I buy the few items I need at the spar (good for you) and head off. Just out of town I check for the last time... for some or another reason my bank is back up and working. I am happy. I get moving and moving well. It is fun.
Into Worcester. I decide to go to the bike shop and get a fill up of sealant in the back tyre. I am passing by the shop and it would be silly not to. I chat with the owner while the mechanic does his thing. It is only a few minutes and I am rolling out of there. 
Happy with all and motivated for the day I get up to speed quickly and out of town. It is fun riding. 
Up to Goudini spar. Hello, please can I have one night camping. The dude tjoons me 380 rands! I look at him and ask if he is being funny. He says he is not. I promptly leave and shall never see that place again. 
Now I find myself here. Next to the Breede river. I am the only one at this campsite. Having washed my clothes and had a shower I feel much better. The last 2 days have been quite rough. Lots going on in my head. So many thoughts. So busy. So much to think about. I find the quietness here very sobering and very peaceful. I need more of this. A lot more. 
I wish you all well. It will take me a day or two to get back into good fun writing and happy times. It will come. Don't give up on me just yet 😀
Have a good evening. Be safe. Be happy. 
Chat soon.
G

No comments:

Post a Comment