Sunday 20 September 2020

A Few Days

It has been a few days since my last post. Amazing how I am now going to blame it on not having time but there have been loads of opportunities to write. I think this may very well be my last post. My life has had many ups and a few downs since I last chatted to you. Most importantly is the fact that I am not in a good head space in Cape Town and I am aiming to go riding again soon. My time here has been one to remember and i cherish every single day of it. I will be very sad to leave as I know the lonely days and nights that lay ahead. This is the only real demon I face on my trips. The rest of it is magical. The riding, the scenery and most of all the people I meet. But it is very lonely and it takes its toll on me. However I need to get away again and go and do this. In simple terms run away again. 😁
So if you read this I thank you. Sorry it has been so long. I am not sure I will keep it going on this trip. This trip will be different. Not sure of anything right now but the fact that I am not doing well here in CT. 
Sorry for the doom and gloom. I hope I can turn myself around quickly and be back to normal. But then these days what is normal. We are all fighting different fights and just trying to cope in this new age. We will all succeed and come out better than ever. New jokes. New attitudes. New goals. New horizons. New life. I certainly need to find it. 
Chat soon people. Be safe. Be you. Be happy. Love you all.
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment