Friday 7 February 2020

In the middle

I sit here watching Africa's biggest tennis match ever. Amazed and dumbfounded. How could they put this on? It is fantastic. No it is phenomenal. Negative it is better than world class. Simply stunning. However the score keeper has an accent than I recognize with absofuckinglutley no one. #dissapointedtothemax. But hey let's do it. I am proud that Africa could do this. Well done. 
In another note be good people. Remember who you love, why you love them and how you love them. This is pinnacle to you. Be hold of it. It is what we live for. It is our being. What we are made of. The reason we are here. I love, absolutely love progressive trance music. It is playing in the background. It is my soul. Along with riding my bike. My new one at that mother fuckers. Will post pictures tomorrow. Sleep tight. Think about love and being. Take care.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment