Monday 17 February 2020

Better

Quite a few ups and downs this weekend. I feel better now. There was a lot of uncertainty with all sorts of bits and pieces but I have a much better idea now of what is going on, for what reason and why. We are all constantly learning I guess. We need to change and adapt to our surroundings. We will never get the whole picture but I feel I have a better understanding now. A little like when you get that speck of dust off your glasses. Suddenly everything seems to improve. 
I need to work and grasp my new knowledge and let it help me move forward. It will. I am happy.
Just a short one to remind me that not all questions need answers and not all stories need endings. But rather that sometimes it just is. The understanding is more than you need to know.
Sleep tight beautiful people. Be good and remember to love. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment