Wednesday 19 February 2020

WAD

What a day! Been doing a lot of soul searching and thinking about my wants and needs. No answers in fact more questions but I do have a shirt term plan. Don't know yet what life is teaching me right now but the journey shall continue. In fact it is above average for the moment so I am going to try and keep it that way for a bit. I need these posts to remind myself of what can be, what should be and what is. I forget way too often what I have and I need constant reminding. So these short writings assist me with all this. I hope you are all well and keeping tip top. When I day this I am basically referring to myself as fuck knows who is out there and what is going on. Fingers crossed the change comes soon. It is in motion. 

Sleep tight lovely people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment