Sunday 9 February 2020

Sunday

So Sunday again. It feels like an hour ago I was thinking.... mmm Friday yay weekend baby. But for fucks sake I blinked and now it are nearly Monday. Not to worry it was a good break. A ride here and a ride there. I do enjoy it. It helps to break every part of every cycle and start new beginnings in many different ways. 
We went to something called Darkfest yesterday. Check it out. Crazy ass mother fuckers. Unfortunately it was cancelled due to the wind. Who would have thought. I will do a 60 meter gap jump but oh no not in this wind... too dangerous. For fucks sake bruv check yourself at the door. NIKE, just do it. Well it was a fun day anyway. We have a lot going on in this town which I don't hear about. I got the heads up from Tom and went with some great folk. I salute dedicated drivers. I had a couple beers of course so that took me out the running. 
Anyway enjoy Sunday afternoon. Talk shit, watch tv and relax. 
Until we meet again people, peace out and drink red wine.
Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment