Wednesday 12 February 2020

let's do it

So I am still trying to be as positive and full of energy as I can. Lots of crap and shit going around so if we all do our bit then we can keep it going. Most importantly you can keep me going. Sometimes, ok for me all the time it is about me. I don't think I am selfish or rude but fuck this shit, I have decided there is no one more important in my life than me. Unless you have kids (I guess) then that should be pretty standard. Who knows how this gig works or what is going to happen. It is important to be wise and look after yourself. If you don't look after yourself then you won't be able to look after others. This is going to be front and center for me for a while. So if I am a poes just keep this chat in mind. I don't know who reads this drivel so if you do and you tell me something that pertains to this story of Greg's life then so be it. I don't actually know who if anyone reads this. But it keeps me going so it will be continued for my viewing pleasure 🤷‍♂️🤯😂.
Good night then. Sleep tight. For what it is worth most of the people I know are pretty cool. Not legends like me but then there can only be one. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment