Monday 27 January 2020

less of this more of that

So trying really hard to make a few changes in the head. Less negativity, less shit, less thinking about 5 years time and less moaning about what is going to happen when I am old. Trying hard to focus on the coming year alone, how I can get my business up and running and about how successful it will be. Where will I store my millions and how will I cope with the demand for tours. 
Too much focus on the wrong and very little on what is good. It is so difficult to change ones mindset. I try every day. Maybe the issue is I think about it too much. I just need to focus on the now and how to get where I need to be. Do my course and get out and ride. As you know that is what makes me happy. Stop listening about how difficult it all is and know that I will be the part of the system that make it all come together. 
If you have any secrets on how to do this let me know. 
In the meantime I will be focusing on my course and how I am goin to structure this whole beast to be exactly what I want it to be and how I think it will work. 
So happy Tuesday and do your best to be positive. It is the same difficult for all of us. If anyone had any secrets to this let us all know. 
Take care people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment