Saturday 18 January 2020

2020

The year has started and underway. We need to set goals and be proactive. In my mind the year is planned out and I am ready to roll. In reality I have already missed one target. It needs to be a better year. Last year was regrettably slow on the uptake. I need to get through more this year. Get off my arse and stop being a moany  poney. 
What is the point in going round in circles when the underlying issues are not going away. As you know I love riding. It makes me happy and content. There is a business for me there somewhere. It will come this year. I will work at it and become the person and architect of my desire. So you may hear me going on a bit about it in the months to come but that will be because I am pushing myself to do what I need to in order to make this happen.  
Cape Town is today what you dream of. Cool weather with rain in the sky, falling when it needs to make you feel happy and cry. It brings with it emotions and feelings that make us human. The wind has slowed slightly and makes the cooler weather less aggressive and much more comforting. I love it. It makes me think of things that are tucked away in the back of my brain. 
I hope you all enjoy this day as much as I do. Undoubtedly there will be a ride later so as much as I am content right now the sky will need to clear for a bit later. So I put my request in to the weather controller to do me such.
Be safe all. Enjoy your company and most of all love. With all and everything.
Chat later.

No comments:

Post a Comment