Friday 17 January 2020

Missing Out

So it is the night I miss a big party. I think about it and have thoughts about what is going on. I have been to this party 2 years in a row. I have absolutely loved it both times. Good friends solid partying and an energy that refreshes itself. I am not there in human but I am there in thought. I will be there next year come hell or high water. Not for the party nor the optional extras that go with it but the pure serenity of being with people who love what you love. Music that makes your soul be what it is. A feeling so great that if you believed in god this is what faith would be. A power that is bigger than you. Music that makes your 2 left feet become a pair of ballerinas dancing toes. A glide... no a tether of motion that is uninterrupted to show your absolute being and what your person entails. No judgment, no fuss just a joy that is felt within your being and watched by people who have no judgement apart from the joy of watching you being YOU. Again I love you all and miss our moments. Have fun. Be YOU and enjoy yourself. I love you dearly. Sleep tight.  😘

No comments:

Post a Comment