Friday 18 May 2018

Life

This could be the longest post in the world but let's keep it to facts. Life is what each person makes it. We watch as some go through horrowing experiences time after time. Do we interject? Seldom. Why? If you love someone it should be a priority. But we are too concerned with ourselves. What do we need? What do i want? It is a question that has no answer because as soon as you get what it is you wanted you want something else. So the answer is infinity. Or is it? Why look if you can't find it? And the question starts again of what were you looking for? It all sounds like a vicious circle but that's how we progress. Want, greed and then need. I don't even know the answer but it has had me thinking recently. Top priorities followed by wants and greed. Anyway i just thought i would share that with you quickly as it was on my mind. One day i guess we will know the answer. Each so unique and individual. A star in our right. A beacon of hope, love and joy. More than we know. My top priority changes constantly these days and it burns me inside. Stability is rare and a sought after commodity right now. Peace is close but still out of reach. It will join me soon to love me and show me. Teach me and guide me. Hold me and comfort me. It is not ownership or labelled it is better explained in my mind. But it will come. I don't doubt it. I wish you all peace but most importantly peace of mind. For the mind is the only thing that has want or greed. Control your mind and you will be at peace. You will be the richest person you know. Sleep tight folk. I love you all dearly. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment