Wednesday 16 May 2018

It's too late

So i need to apologize for my uselessness. I don't even know if i have any constant followers on this gig. I have been up and i have been down. Right now not so good. But what we learn in life is that it is important not to give up. So we shall carry on and try to get things back on track. I have the time and the ability to keep you all coming back for more. And if not you are welcome to kick me.
Many roads have been crossed and bridges taken. I sit here tonight wondering what is what. Time... It's a token of gesture. The more time i spend with you the more i like you. That means good. You are making an impact and improving my situation. However if i am not spending time with you does not mean the opposite. There are probably factors not allowing such. But in this world i promise you if you are reading this you have probably impacted my life. For this i owe you a gratitude.
Anyways. Life is full right now so i promise to keep you updated. 😙😚
I wish you all the best. There is too much negativity out there. 
I will deal with you all soon. Until then take care & sleep indoors.
Peace out 😚

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes life is really hard and one can’t explain it, but life is short and is meant to be lived! Ups and downs in life keep us going, a straight line on an ECG means we are not alive. Ups and downs in life like a roller coaster are a constant in life, like true love is an up and down growing process, when people have suffered together, cried together and laughed together they grow together and sometimes when things have fallen into a 1000 pieces it takes picking up that one piece to start that journey again. Thank you for being my person to share my ups and downs with, because you have helped turn those downs into ups.

    ReplyDelete